Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help.

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Need help.

Postby physco kid » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Okay I need some advice. My mom is actually pushing me to charge for my drawings. I cant draw computer wise but she said she'd help me upload it on here (meaning my drawings on paper and pictures taken posted to Deviant art.). I am not sure if I really should. Thanks to those who reply. :bored:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Re: Need help.

Postby sweetshar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

physco kid wrote:Okay I need some advice. My mom is actually pushing me to charge for my drawings. I cant draw computer wise but she said she'd help me upload it on here (meaning my drawings on paper and pictures taken posted to Deviant art.). I am not sure if I really should. Thanks to those who reply. :bored:

There is no trouble for trying.. Go for it and just see what would be the output..
No one rises suddenly in this world not even the sun.
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm

sweetshar wrote:
physco kid wrote:Okay I need some advice. My mom is actually pushing me to charge for my drawings. I cant draw computer wise but she said she'd help me upload it on here (meaning my drawings on paper and pictures taken posted to Deviant art.). I am not sure if I really should. Thanks to those who reply. :bored:

There is no trouble for trying.. Go for it and just see what would be the output..

Good point. I really got nothing to lose though. Hm. Thanks for the reply! :D
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

physco kid wrote:
sweetshar wrote:

Good point. I really got nothing to lose though. Hm. Thanks for the reply! :D

Hhhmm.. Always welcome!!

Ask anything and expect an answer from sweetshar!!! :P
No one rises suddenly in this world not even the sun.
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MrRamgarhia » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 pm

i am not aware of this fact..
MrRamgarhia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xero. » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 am

If you haven't already, go for it.
Nothing wrong with opening up for commissions.
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Art And Photo Gallery