Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hee need a little help please O////O

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Hee need a little help please O////O

Postby physco kid » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm having trouble finding tutorials looking for sonic couples kissing :dummy" :dummy" :dummy" I am pretty much able to draw my own sonic characters on paper more great. and i have advanced to couple poses since i am able to draw them :drumming: But i dont know how to do the kiss. I would appreciate any tutorials on sonic couples kissing O//O :oops: :oops: :oops: you can offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embarrassing to ask but i will!
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Re: Hee need a little help please O////O

Postby physco kid » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Anyonnnne?!?!?!
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby Xero. » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 am

I really don't mean to be rude, I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
But you're on DA.
DA is filled to the brim with sonic fans, many of which will gladly fill the request by actually making you such a tutorial, or pointing you in the direction of someone that will.

Or why not just find an already existing picture of the stance you want, combine it with your existing knowledge of how to draw such characters and then see if you can do it by yourself?
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 am

Xero. wrote:I really don't mean to be rude, I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
But you're on DA.
DA is filled to the brim with sonic fans, many of which will gladly fill the request by actually making you such a tutorial, or pointing you in the direction of someone that will.

Or why not just find an already existing picture of the stance you want, combine it with your existing knowledge of how to draw such characters and then see if you can do it by yourself?

Ty :|
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Return to Art And Photo Gallery