Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My heaven! A little place I call home!

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

My heaven! A little place I call home!

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I take great pride in where I live and the places around it so I figured I would add some pictures to show the beauty of the place I call home, because words sometimes just don't do it justice! I live in a beautiful place that has both the prairies and the mountains. If you look one way it looks like you can see forever with no end in sight, but if you turn around you see the tops of the mountains, and depending on the season there either grey and green or covered in the whitest untouched snow! I hope you guys enjoy a few pictures from my heaven!
Beauty is not defined by the size of your jeans, so if you don't look like a Ken doll, don't expect me to look like Barbie!
kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: My heaven! A little place I call home!

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 pm

These pics were taken from a place about an hour and a half south of where I live. Its probably the most peaceful place I have ever been in my entire life!

Last edited by kaligirl001 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not defined by the size of your jeans, so if you don't look like a Ken doll, don't expect me to look like Barbie!
kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:16 pm

These pictures were taken at my dads house in his back yard.

kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 pm

These pictures were taken a couple hours north west from my house.

kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

These 2 were taken from the place our city gets our water from. Its about 15 minutes from my house.

kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 am

Looks beautiful.

I live in dog poo central with rude people everywhere. Paris.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby kaligirl001 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 am

haha Luckily most of the people you meet here are nice and considerate, and most people pick up there dog poop haha. The thing I hate is when your walking along the trails and find empty beer cans/bottles or peoples trash. Reason one is because your trash is not a part of nature, if you bring it in, bring it out when you leave. Reason two is because there is so many cliffs, deep parts of the river, if you go off the path its easy to get lost, and not to mention bears, being drunk on the trails and littering is not safe for them or the people around them. Luckily most people are smart and don't do that but you do see a few from time to time, most people are just out there to enjoy nature.
kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby porscheAyaz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 am

:wave: I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who had strong beliefs for how they live. Believe it or not, i'm just outside of Chicago... 20 min drive. Here is my blue heaven. (I've been up by where your at, upstate New York by Fort Drum visiting). I'll try to post some pictures, I'm new on here so I have to figure it out. It looks very nice where your at. :harhar: :neer:
porscheAyaz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Justified » Tue May 08, 2012 3:20 am

kaligirl001 wrote:These pictures were taken a couple hours north west from my house.

These photos are great. It looks like a nice place to reside.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Justified
The Grey Knight
The Grey Knight

Return to Art And Photo Gallery