Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Art Contest!!

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Art Contest!!

Postby kyndy101 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes, you read the title right. I'm holding a art contest for DRAGONS! The dragons do not have to be colored in!
~Rules~
1: No blood, gore, etc. allowed in your drawing
2: No cuss words, etc. allowed in your drawing
3: You have to have SOME type of living thing inside the drawing. No inanimate object, like a pan.
4: You're allowed to use any type of drawing mechanism. This includes drawing on paper and taking a photograph.
5: You have to have some type of description and/or meaning of your picture when you post it, not IN the picture, but just in the post.
6: ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED OR TOLERATED!!!
7: Be sure to have fun!!

Alright, BEGIN! {Oh, and the prize is just the glory of winning. There will be a first place, second place, third place, fourth place, and fifth place if there's that many or more entries} Good luck, and the date when entries are done is Dec. 5th. Then I'll be filtering them through till Dec. 9th, if not earlier, and post the results. :clap: :drumming:
kyndy101
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Art And Photo Gallery