Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Abstract pictures

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Abstract pictures

Postby dimplesd » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 am

post your favorite abstract arts and lets try to figure them out :dummy"

No matter how you plan your life,life has a plan for you.
dimplesd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Abstract pictures

Postby kyndy101 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Hm, I dunno about that one. But what about this one? {It's the link to the image}
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Interest ... 24&bih=673
kyndy101
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dimplesd » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 am

kyndy101 wrote:Hm, I dunno about that one. But what about this one? {It's the link to the image}
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Interest ... 24&bih=673

Indeed very interesting granted that the slitting of the throat is kinda disturbing for some but for me it is not the artist is obviously wants to express his/her eggression.hate and the pleasure of revenge or seeing someone being hurt which is emphasized by the colorful strands bursting from the neck and the evil smile of the perpetrator.i like it i draw things like this also when im angry.... like a woman in chains and all bloody and burning i used red ink

Image(obviously photoshopped)
how about this one I portray it as something that encourage us to be in tuned with our insides... :lol:
dimplesd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby kyndy101 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Hmm maybe... Also, it might be to say like, "LET ME OUT!!" or something "ON THE WILDSIDE!!". That was a nice interperation of mine, by the way. Thanks!

Hmm I couldn't decide on just one, but what about these?
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en ... 24&bih=628

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en ... 24&bih=628
kyndy101
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dimplesd » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 am

wow you send me fascinating images that I can stare all day and have endless interpretations which is amazing about abstract.

your interpretation is great I said to myself why didnt I think of that.

the tree image is an EYE OPENER...kidding

the tree with AN EYE which is partly opened for me is like rooted in a LIVING CREATURE as to may convey a message or gives emphasis that it has a sense and it is alive as trees have different veins or networks of organs and tissues that make it up like human beings.Ill cut this short cause I want the painting as it is ...mysterious and intriguing

the other one is so dark I can see some symbols of the triangle as the trinity and the one eye which is God it may represent God in a sense that it can see all evil and he is watching us and within the image are open doors which may suggest that all is revealed in time or all is revealed in the eyes of God.It may also represent people who sees evil and violence around the world,pretty creepy the image is stocked in my head and now I felt like a paranoid that a pair of eyes is wtching my every move :worry: harhar.
It is also a symbol used by anti-Christ .To be honest Im not comfortable looking at this.
and btw I see cults and sects that use this.Image
dimplesd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Art And Photo Gallery