Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone plz draw this?

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Can someone plz draw this?

Postby passedout » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:04 pm

I am making a visual novel, and i need pictures for my characters.
Can someone please draw my characters?
I need them to be anime. :lovestruck:

Chloe- 16 year old caucasian girl. Brown eyes. Brown, straight, long hair. :rarara:
Alexa- 18 year old a girl. Brown eyes. Brown, wavy, shoulder length hair. :wave:
Hector- 15 year old boy. Brown eyes. Blond, straight, short hair. Wears glasses. :geek:
Luna- 17 year old girl. Black eyes. Light grey fabric strings as hair. Grey skin. (she is an alien, but her body shape is the same as any human.)

Chloe should wear a light blue hoodie and have her right hand in a pocket. Black knee high skirt. Her hair in a ponytail and some loose strands of hair as bangs. Smiling.
Alexa should wear dark green V-neck sweater and hair down. Pink denim shorts. Left hand on hip, right hand swooping loose hair behind her ear. Mouth open laughing.
Hector should wear a white t-shirt, with bright green and orange sea turtle design on front. Left hand adjusting glasses, right hand in blue jeans pocket. Small smile.
Luna should wear ripped black knee-high dress, "hair" down. Small smile. hands down, palms facing ground. left leg bent, right leg straight. (floating posture)

The visual novel is about a girl and her two friends. She befriends an alien, and sets out on an adventure to reveal an ancient interstellar secret.
The novel is a mixture of comedy, mystery, and (if you make a bad decision) tragedy.

P.S.-
I will add your name to the credits if i use your picture :balloons:
Btw... happy St Patrick's day!! :lep:
passedout
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Can someone plz draw this

Postby Elaizaben » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Oops haha my bad. Ill take a good pic and post it tomorrow. :p can you do it?
Elaizaben
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Art And Photo Gallery