Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Anime Art/s

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

My Anime Art/s

Postby Sigrid » Sun May 01, 2016 11:15 pm

I decided to share my art. More like the anime kind. This is the first one I finished but I might share some more in the future. Btw I don't have copic markers or any of those kinds (those kinds of markers are good for coloring your art. I think some brands allows you to blend colors with it too) so I improvise using colored pencils and my average markers. Some colors here (like the skin tone) isn't obvious in the picture though. Partly because I used colored pencils for it because my markers don't have a wide variety of colors available.

This is Sumire from Venus Versus Virus
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: My Anime Art/s

Postby Sigrid » Tue May 03, 2016 2:04 am

Better known as Nora from Noragami. She has many names. Nora, Mizuchi, Hiiro etc.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 04, 2016 9:13 pm

w .. ow ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sigrid » Wed May 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Wed May 04, 2016 9:17 pm

aussie_musician wrote:w .. ow ..

Jinx! We posted at the same time. Or at least I posted a minute after you commented lol. I didn't even notice because I was waiting for the loading page to finish :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 05, 2016 2:52 am

Azuma from Sekaioni.

Edit: Lmao looks like people like blood/gore stuff. Because when I posted this on my IG, it was seconds later that I received a lot of likes. From the rest of these drawings, this one has the most votes lol. And I thought people prefer cool or kawaii (cute) stuff (sarcasm) :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby tropicalheatwave » Thu May 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Nice
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 05, 2016 7:29 pm

I'm not into this type of art but I do like it .. :)
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Thanks. Been wondering what to draw next. I think that some of them aren't good enough or that I made slight mistakes that I do not like and only noticed it when it was too late.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri May 06, 2016 2:37 am

I feel lazy right now. The most fastest drawing I made. Partly because I was lazy and gradually lost interest in copying the original image so I made differences in her positions, eyes and hand so it'll look a bit original at least.

Gumi/Megpoid from Vocaloid.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Tue May 17, 2016 4:12 am

My OC (Original Character). She's not what I envisioned her to be but this is just a sketch so I might change her looks and clothing again.

Some old drawings I made from way back. First pic is when I was lazy so it's not well defined. Second pic is old too. I first thought it didn't look good but looking back now, I think it's not so bad.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 26, 2016 7:46 pm

the lion looks life-like ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 pm

aussie_musician wrote:the lion looks life-like ..

Is that your kind of art, auss?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Holy Cow, you are good..... :clap:

I can't draw a straight line with a straight edge..... :(
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:29 pm

well .. I guess it is ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Art And Photo Gallery