Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

-Draw a Dream-

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

-Draw a Dream-

Postby RabiesBite » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Has anyone here drew a scene, person, or object from a dream?

As of late, I haven't drew anything from a dream, but I have been inspired to draw things from dreams in the past. I also scribble odd, indescribable items/scenes if I have trouble thinking of what it may mean. It kind of helps sort out the details. :3

I was looking through my old posts on here, & found something I wish I would've drawn before. I may start on drawing it soon!

If you have drawn stuff from dreams, please share.

I am interested in seeing them!
:rasberry:

× × × × ×
RabiesBite
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: -Draw a Dream-

Postby pixelove » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:34 am

Actually I recently started a project where I draw other peoples dreams based on their submission

check it out if you like - I have some of the artwork from it posted here - www.dreamsketcher.net
pixelove
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: -Draw a Dream-

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:04 pm

I used to make artwork out of my dreams, but then I forgot how fun it was and haven't done any since. Thanks for reminding me RabiesBite.

Pixelove, i'm really resisting the urge to clobber you with all of my dreams (for you to draw them all). You're a very talented artist :)
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Return to Art And Photo Gallery