Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Photoshop Art

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Photoshop Art

Postby Lahara » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 pm

I several types of art, my most common is Anime and Photoshop editing. I will show both below ^^ an example or 2 of each and the link to the rest.

Anime Angel

My DeviantArt

Arabian Photoshop Edit

Photoshop Edits
Lahara

Re: Photoshop Art

Postby Seawolf » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:12 am

Nice work..
Need to improve more :p
Seawolf

Postby Lahara » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah I know thats why I am enrolled in the Art Institute ^^, plus using my mouse to do my work kills me haha I so need a wacom : / it takes me like 2 days to do drawings in photoshop and about 10 minutes per line because I use the line tool and warp option. I get so frustrated and tired of doing the same drawing I cant ever do much detail...
Lahara

Postby Crow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm

lots of potetial here :3 what you should think about when drawing humans is to get the anatomy right. in this drawing i think you do the same mistake as many others, you put on really big clothes to "hide" anatomical errors. it may be intentional and it may not. however, it makes it look a bit odd. try studying how to draw clothes and fabric.
Crow
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Nyutral » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 pm

I know it's difficult, especially with a mouse, but the wings could use some detail, unless they're meant to look a bit like pillowcases. No insult meant here, just that it was the first thing that caught my eye as the picture loaded: "That's an interesting sheet. I wonder what it's covering?" Of course, it's still an expressive scene, and the color choice is fitting.

As for the second picture...I know someone who will love it as their desktop, if you don't mind.
You're sure you're awake?
Nyutral
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Art And Photo Gallery