Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

Postby Monica » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:14 am

A few days ago I visited a very interesting event “The best version of yourself” and want to share my opinion about it with you.
Don`t you have periods in your life when any business is easy, and you successfully solve complex problems and feel "in shape" at the same time? And there are periods when everything you do is unsuccessful?
The best version of yourself distinguishes a person from a loser, the moderator of the event calls it "mojo". Mojo is a positive attitude, a special attitude of spirit that leads you to victory, allows you to enjoy work and life.
I was given a simple and clear plan of action on how to get mojo, how to save it and how to return it if I lose it.
And you know, after the master-class I feel this mojo and I feel that there are no unsolvable situations in my life:)
Here is the event itself http://brickhousehillsboro.com/events/.
Monica
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Art And Photo Gallery