Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deco in dreams!

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Deco in dreams!

Postby shift1085 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

well this was Brake4Wind's idea, but here you go! post all sorts of stuff you see in dreams, and add a link to the dream :rasberry:
join in!!!!!!! :cheers:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44315&hilit=+bird+deer+lucid#p195245

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56914&hilit=+purple+dinosaur#p267056

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84904&hilit=+axel#p412228 (both pictures have the same link)
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Re: Deco in dreams!

Postby Brake4Wind » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 am

Whoa shift! Your drawings are as detailed as your dreams; what incredible recall! Love it! I remember (in part) the dream of the deer with wings. I’ll have to read the dream again; compare it to the drawing. And, that funny little axel: Have you been able to conger him up again? Thanks for the link; I can’t believe that the art forum has (thus far) escaped my notice! Don't remember the tiger but the drawing is exquisite.
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Brake4Wind » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

ROFL about that dream with the flying deer! It wasn’t the dream I thought but; you were worried about “warping the fabric of the dimension”: A perfect example of multi-dimensional thinking and those parallel universes! LOL, string theory meets, “get off my cloud”.
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

thanks! i'll probably do more pics later...not just of animals, but landscapes maybe :D
i haven't been able to make Axel reappear yet, but in my next lucid dream i'll try! he was epic! :rasberry:

about that deer dream; at the time i was indulging in the belief of astral travel, which kind of screwed up my dreams a lot, :oops: which was why i was so obsessed over the dimensions and such...
but i still liked that deer creature though
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Chibilisous » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Dude I'm totally joining in! :D I already drew many pictures of my dream characters, but I didn't post any of their respected dreams here since they weren't all that special, and I can't remember most of them anyways.

Image (A dream that I can only remember had a world made out of lego :D)
Image (Shala comes from one of my very vivid dreams (maybe I'll post it on here later) and both the squid and the fish, although the exact same design and color scheme, come from completely different dreams that I can't remember a single thing except them)
Image (http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=82519This little guy comes from the dream where the villain was the "fat king" (first post))
Image (I can't remember the dream he came from, but his cape was so cool that I had to draw him)
Image (Again, I can't remember the dream, but they sure do look cool :D)
Image (I remember how he had been my class' replacement teacher, and no one wanted to talk to him :( )

Sorry for the spam D':
Chibilisous
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Brake4Wind » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 am

Hey chibilisous,
Nice drawings! I especially liked the first one where the young lady is dressed military style but the sleeves are too long. Although a different era, it reminds me of an ancient Celtic princess who's father died in battle. She then took up arms and became a formidable warrior/ leader; her army successfully defended their domain from invaders. Anyhow, it’s a beautiful drawing.

The last one really caught my eye too; love the hat and goggles. Don’t know why the “sorry for the spam” remark; it is an open invitation to join in! Glad you did.
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Imlatino » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 am

This is a very cool thread people!

I really like this picture it looks nice.

Alligators scary! But they are asleep phew!

Scary dream about war.

I dreamt of this girl I met at a rock concert. She shapeshifted into things I can't even describe.
Imlatino
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Brake4Wind » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 am

Glad you joined in Imlatino! welcomes.
I'm intrigued by the gators. Is there a dream link to attach?
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Imlatino » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 am

No I guess I never wrote about it.
Well the gators are part of this dream where you won a laptop computer if you won a game of hide and seek. A bunch of people were at a place kind of like a hunter's cabin in the middle of an island or something.

The rest of the pictures are at the Dream Artists spot. I will link it up. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57634 (the first 5 pictures deal with this dream.

Then he said Go hide! and I went outside to this swampy area. There was a tall ladder so I climbed down and found myself in a pit of alligators, luckily all were asleep. So I climbed back up and then found myself inside a cruise ship trying to hide.
Imlatino
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Brake4Wind » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 am

Hmm… Sounds like you were thinking of travel? On a search and find mission? Or, maybe it was your laptop on the bum, LOL. Your dreams seem to have (or have had) lots of hide and seek themes where you are on some kind of a mission (Afghanistan and such). There are also times when you feel lucky.
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Imlatino » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 am

Yea many of my dreams seem to have some sort of mission in mind. Anyways I'll try to draw some more pictures. Until then, see ya!
Imlatino
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby shift1085 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 am

lol, chibi, that guy with the top hat looks a bit like someone i saw in a dream once :lol:
you draw very well :D

hi, imlatino! i remember those pictures; hope to see more!
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby E1even1E1even1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:39 am

shift1085 wrote:well this was Brake4Wind's idea, but here you go! post all sorts of stuff you see in dreams, and add a link to the dream :rasberry:
join in!!!!!!! :cheers:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44315&hilit=+bird+deer+lucid#p195245

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56914&hilit=+purple+dinosaur#p267056

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84904&hilit=+axel#p412228 (both pictures have the same link)

PBH Do you R3m 3mb3R?..
E1even1E1even1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 pm

The original images resemble child toys, stuffed animals and phantasy objects. Alone they say nothing except to indicate regressive tendencies.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Art And Photo Gallery