Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In Every Town

Post your stories, songs and poetry or review/recommend a book.

In Every Town

Postby tripursl » Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 am

In every town there is a school.
In every school there are hallways.
In every hallway there are doors.
In every door is a room.
In every room there are people.
In every person there is a voice.
In every voice is a story to be heard.
If you do not listen you'll never understand.
That is all there is.
tripursl
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: In Every Town

Postby spacejunkie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 am

A really truly powerful stream of thoughts, for some times we act as if we are only here to dominate and control others voice.
To manipulate them into becoming more of what we like, instead of widening our own thresh hold and learning how to enjoy and understand many different people we only allow what we think is worthy to be justified around us. I really try hard to understand every one, and see at least a little from their point of view. I enjoyed this stream of words Thank you.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: In Every Town

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:56 pm

No, ej, it is not a stream of thoughts. It is carefully structured, and well revise and pruned again to create a POV, that is not all self-absorption.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Literary Corner