Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

in mind

Post your stories, songs and poetry or review/recommend a book.

in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:52 pm

I feel like I'm on fire
The heat rolls off my skin
Troubled by desire
My home is caving in.

Wanted God to touch me
To reach right inside
But when he viewed me
My mind tried to hide
I'm scared of nudity
SO he tried to bribe
And when it was the devil
I wasn't even surprised.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:43 pm

A teenie masturbating. Whoopie-ding.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 am

You've got a sick mind to be thinking of juveniles in compromising ways there brother.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm

i ain't your brother. Unlike you, i know who my parents are. Not interested in 'the Brothers' masturbation either.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:01 am

Thats really weak for you man, i expected better, i guess getting called on your twisted fantasies throws you off your game
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:41 pm

You see what happens with bad poetry, where it gets you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 am

Like i said, gelled on sick fantasies really seems to throw you off your game
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Tal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:05 am

I know you won't like what I've got to say, because you're very argumentative and always have to have the last word, but if you ever decide you want to be taken seriously as a poet/writer and consider trying to get published, you'll need to lose the chip on your shoulder. If you throw hissy fits over a few mild comments by an anonymous person on an obscure forum, you'll be shattered at what a publisher would say to you.
And I can tell you from experience, if you respond the way you do here, no one will touch you. The publishing industry is pretty small, everyone knows everyone else and poetry has a very small market so not many houses will look at it unless it's exceptional.
Learn to take criticism, good or bad because once your stuff is in the public arena, it no longer belongs to you; you're writing for an audience who doesn't necessarily share your lived experience or feel things the same way you do.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of modern poetry, but yours has potential. Try and find someone to mentor you. It doesn't have to be anyone famous, just knowledgeable.
And stop expecting readers to blow sunshine up your arse everytime you put something out there or you'll never grow as a writer.
Good luck.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:24 am

You dont understand, Sheena comments on all my posts with rude remarks, not just my poetry. His comment here wasn't even critique, its called trolling, so i just fuck with him back, if you look at my other posts you'll see my point.

as for my writing, I don't think I'll ever be relatable enough to think about publishing, but i keep some poetry blogs where i get critique and advice, legitimately from a community of other poets. My writing is an expression of the places I have been and not neccisarly there for people to like or think is great, Im not trained, and ive just been writing my feelings since i was young. So i certainly dont expect people to tell me I'm amazing. I dont think I have some unspoken talent people aren't noticing, I am just happy when some one says "this touched me, I understand you". or tells me ways to make it better.
this response may seem to back up your assumption of me wanting the last word but i promise my remarks here are one of a kind, and only directed toward Sheena. Theres nothing constructive about what he says and he trolls all of my posts, beyond my poems i have posted.
If some one were to legitametly comment on my poetry, good or bad, I would take it with dignity and pride. Honestly i think you were way off the mark here, and if you take the time to look at my other posts, and Sheenas response, you would see that his taunting of me has been going on for well over 2 years. I just respond in turn. This isn't a publishing house, this is dream forums, and he isn't just an anonymous commenter, he is a known troll who i sincerely can't believe hasn't been band, but i guess this site is pretty dead any way.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 am

Enissophobia with great arrogance.
This touched me. i understand you. And i threw up.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 am

You said, "A teenie masturbating, Whoopdie doo"
How in the world is that criticism and not just saying something inappropriate to bother some one? If any one is arrogant its you sheena. If you were legitimate and actually critiqued my work, I would never have argued with you.
Whats your problem with me, I have to know, after over two years of your short but very sharp rude interaction with me I still can't understand why you can't just be a kind person on this site to any one? Your always saying short, inappropriate rude things on many peoples posts. The rude stuff doesn't bother as much as the sexual stuff. But they both are just terrible ways to spend your life. Its really no way to treat people.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Tal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:29 pm

This isn't about Sheena, it's about you. I've seen your post history and most of it is you picking fights with other members and then dragging things on and on until you're ignored. You are combative and arrogant and expect to be treated kindly yet you don't extend that courtesy yourself.
This is the last time I'll interact with you because your insecurity and neediness are a projection of immaturity and it would be unfair of me to berate someone so fragile and childish.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Tal is wise and trying to help you out. Ever think of saying thank you?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 am

You can go through all my posts, the only two members I have ever had quarrels with is sheena and Cat whisperer, and thats because cat whisper started making fun of me for my spiritual beliefs and Yoga, Calling me a cult leader. I honestly have no idea what your talking about when you say picking fights with members. But I'm not going to let you make me feel like your trying to. You couldn't of even looked through my post history and have that opinion, because I question myself and my behaviour enough to think you may be right when you say these things about me, so i do look at my behavior and go back through my own history to see if in fact i did do this. But I didn't. I've always been one to believe the things people say about me. But as i got older I learned to question that, because not every body is aware of all the fact. And i could see, if perhaps you saw the conversation between me and The Cat whisperer in the not so secret message forum, it could have given you a bad taste in your mouth about me, and then this one post which your commenting on, you could think you had me pegged. But in fact the thing with the cat whisperer started on one of my posts where she came and began belittling me and calling me crazy for a post about self love, which she then posted about in the Not so secret message forum because she is constantly accusing people of "trying to convert her" to some "crazy religion or cult" She has done this with more than just me. I steer clear of her at this point having realize because of my spiritual beliefs she could never treat me kindly. While Sheena has been rude to me on many posts I always looked at it as playful, and that's what you see here, trolling banter, as far as i was concerned, with some one who always gives me a hard time, so i started giving one back. You have a lot of strong opinions about a faceless person on the internet, especially since you couldn't have possibly even went through my histoy, to have said "most of my posts are me picking fights with other members" because Most of my posts are in the Make a poem from the last poem stream, and besides the one line back and forth with sheena. All of my other posts are friendly inneractions with other members, and as i said before the only members i have ever been anything but nice to is Sheena and The Cat Whisperer. Even here, I have tried to explain to you the issue, and been completely understanding of your complaint, and yet you still say I am arrogant and immature.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:11 pm

spacejunkie wrote:when you say picking fights with members
i do not find this expression anywhere on this thread, from any source.
spacejunkie wrote:a faceless person
We don't believe you lack a face, in fact you are of an age where one is responsible for his own face.
spacejunkie wrote:couldn't have possibly even went
? could have went?? An aspiring poet must be skilled with the chosen language. There are too many other such failings even here in this single paragraph.
This defensive rant is even almost closer to good poetry that the schmaltz you started with. Read Browning's dramatic monologues. Aloud.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby Tal » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 am

Not everyone can be taught, Sheena. Your sage advice has been rejected and interpreted as a personal attack several times now.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

Re: in mind

Postby spacejunkie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:10 am

Sheena wrote:i ain't your brother. Unlike you, i know who my parents are. Not interested in 'the Brothers' masturbation either.
Sheena wrote:You see what happens with bad poetry, where it gets you.
Sheena wrote:A teenie masturbating. Whoopie-ding.


sage advice
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Location: With in

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Tal wrote:Not everyone can be taught, Sheena. Your sage advice has been rejected and interpreted as a personal attack several times now.
The point being what? Sheena having a right to express?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: in mind

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Tal wrote:Not everyone can be taught, Sheena. Your sage advice has been rejected and interpreted as a personal attack several times now.
The point being what? Sheena having a right to express?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

in mind

Postby boicache » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:31 am

I don't mind having a fling with BBW. just wondering how the experience will be. hummmmmmmm
boicache
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:04 pm


Return to Literary Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Shared Bottom Border