Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Reflection

Post your stories, songs and poetry or review/recommend a book.

The Reflection

Postby otherworlds » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:14 pm

So the prequel story of mine which I was talking about before is ready to share! although it was more written to give further insight for people who may have been confused about some things, it is, in my opinion, good for first time readers, too, as it does work on its' own. Who knows, maybe when you get to the end, you'll be wanting to read "Why Me?" also. I don't wish to get carried away, but that story has done pretty well.

http://www.missliterati.com/stories/the ... 66ac05b42f

Why don't you see what you think
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: The Reflection

Postby otherworlds » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 am

right, I don't think it's anything to do with my story though, but will that thing you linked to help me with my writing? as an author to be and such
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

The Reflection

Postby MartaKA » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:44 am

is that the reflection of the camera itself can still end up in your final picture.
MartaKA
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Reflection

Postby otherworlds » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:13 am

i think the picture suited the title and caught that feeling as it's simply about looking back and reflecting on a time from before.
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

The Reflection

Postby AaronRar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:01 am

I wanted to watch that film for years Unforunately, as far as I know it has never been released on DVD in any region. Anyway... I think Philip Ridley is mostly writing theatrical plays or childrens books. Anyone else knows anything about a possible DVD release of The Reflecting Skin?
AaronRar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Literary Corner