Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream book, Can't remember the name, do you know it?

Post your stories, songs and poetry or review/recommend a book.

Dream book, Can't remember the name, do you know it?

Postby Richardd » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello

I had a dream meaning book around ten years ago or more and I can't remember the name of it. The book was excellent, it had the token dream dictionary, but also much more to it. The book was I guess a spiritual journey book, not new age though. The book was quite old even at the time I had it, it was probably written in the early 1990's or even earlier. The book was written by an American woman who had some native American ancestry, although she didn't look particularly American indian. I think there was a rainbow on the cover of the book. It was a paper back and probably at least 300 pages I believe. Thats about all I remember. I have read many other dream dictionaries and dream meaning books that just do not have the depth that this one had. If you think you know the book II've descibed here please let me know, I'd love to read it again.

:cheers:
Richardd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream book, Can't remember the name, do you know it?

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:03 am

Richardd wrote:Hello

I had a dream meaning book around ten years ago or more and I can't remember the name of it. The book was excellent, it had the token dream dictionary, but also much more to it. The book was I guess a spiritual journey book, not new age though. The book was quite old even at the time I had it, it was probably written in the early 1990's or even earlier. The book was written by an American woman who had some native American ancestry, although she didn't look particularly American indian. I think there was a rainbow on the cover of the book. It was a paper back and probably at least 300 pages I believe. Thats about all I remember. I have read many other dream dictionaries and dream meaning books that just do not have the depth that this one had. If you think you know the book II've descibed here please let me know, I'd love to read it again.

:cheers:

Mary Summer Rain ?

She has written numerous books on Earth Changes and she wrote one on dreams.

http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Summer-Rain/ ... 898&sr=1-7
Most were published in the nineties.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Dream book, Can't remember the name, do you know it?

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Fool. Go to the library.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Literary Corner