Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hellish thunderstorms

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hellish thunderstorms

Postby crystaldreams » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 am

I do often seem to dream about storms and weird weather, and last night's dream was no exception. I'm not really sure where it began, but a majority of my dream took place in my university house, surrounded by my housemates. There was a huge storm happening outside. It was nighttime, and the lightning was very prominent. After a huge crash of thunder, I heard a plane spinning through the air sounding like it was falling, so I looked out of the window to see what looked like a red propeller plane struggling to fly up through the sky, and it looked like it was about to give up and fall.
Then the dream changed scene. This time I was in a class at university, the professor hadn't turned up yet and it was still dark. The knowledge of the storm was still there but it wasn't happening at that current time. Then suddenly, someone screamed and someone else shouted 'Oh my God!' and pointed out the window, out of which we could see the whole city, and pointed to the sky. For a while, I couldn't see what was so horrifying outside, while everyone else was gathering round and gasping, but then I saw what looked like a beam of light, like a searchlight, scroll across the sky only to be told that that was actually lightning. After this, the whole sky erupted with electricity with explosions of lightning and sparks happening constantly all over the place, like the sky was going to tear itself apart. The rain and thunder started and were more hellish than before and we all hid under the desks for safety out of fear of being electricuted. One of the windows flew open and the rain flooded in. Me and another student managed to shut it, then I suggested we move to higher level of the building as it looks like there was going to be a flood and the dream fades out from there....
crystaldreams
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Hellish thunderstorms

Postby 1trip » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 am

Well from what I get out of reading this. It sounds like you have some kind of unbalance in your life that you are fighting with. It could be your fighting with a possible change going on in your life or something you want to change and are very unsure about. You came out of the storm unharmed, so I would say you will overcome whatever it is your struggling with.
1trip
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hellish thunderstorms

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:43 am

Thunder is interpreted as a fear from a governor or common people.

A plane means a small business if was falling means the business will be bankrupt.
The ups and downs of the life .It will happen from a few days to a few months later.Dreams sometimes have happened a few years later.Please update when something like that happened.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion