Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Frequently dream of twins! Need help, getting very confused

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Frequently dream of twins! Need help, getting very confused

Postby Sym » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm

I keep on dreaming of twins in many different scenarios:

In one of my dreams, I dreamt two boy children who looked alike and same age around 3-4yrs old, however one of them was my son (I don't have a son, only one daughter) and the other other belongs to a neighbor. The two boys were playing between our houses, however, there is a religious place close by between the houses where these boys were close to. This neighbor and I, we never had a good relationship.

In my other dream, I dreamt my bother had twins (boys) around 2-3yrs old buckled in the back seat of his twin cabin van and they were going up a steep road but was unable to go up as the van could have tumble over.

In my next dream, I dreamt one of my close friends who is currently pregnant is having twins and this time, the twins are not of the same sex.

I am confused by the number of twins in my dream. I normally don't dream much, but suddenly I have an avalanche of dreams every night.
Sym

Re: Frequently dream of twins! Need help, getting very confu

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am

Dream language is symbolic and should be interpreted .
In this dream language a baby girl is a symbol for a happiness or curing an illness.
A little boy is a symbol for a sorrow or an illness on the way.
So , you and your neighbor will have a sorrow as the life is full of problems.
Your brother will have two problems with his work.
This will happen in a few days to a few weeks, Please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion