Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccuring dream theme

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccuring dream theme

Postby DCavangh<3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 am

Hi, i keep having pretty much the same dream over and over again!
First i dreamt i had twins girls, then i dreamt i was giving birth to twins and last night no matter how many times i woke up i kept going back to me pregnant with twins but something was wrong with them and i woke this morning distraught as i am in a child care based career and i am a big softy when it comes to babies/children. It is also weird how i dream about twins because a member of my family went to a fortune teller and she said to them someone was having twins and then a member of my partners family also got told the same thing last year :S

Can someone please help and give me some understanding of why i keep dreaming about twins???
Thank-you very much, Demi
DCavangh<3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccuring dream theme

Postby Dr Fill » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 am

Dearest Demi,....
................It is not unusual, "as I've experienced" to find subconsciously impacting learning's
set deep within us to come forth in dream...It's as tho we seek resolve to questions, and memory,
most certainly does play a role...perhaps your biological clock ticks away and the risks are real and
concerning....I personally am not an advocate of "fortune telling", I do suspect however, that stress
from "fear of" can create health issues to include the outcome of a pregnancy...Re'occuring dreams
of pregnacy is not surprising as many women share this characteristic...On the flip-side of the coin,
I am pro-life...And,..I believe that all of life is within the mind...control your mind and you'll control
the outcome of your life,... is my thinking...
.................We can learn alot about ourselves by study of our subconscious state of dream and
what they yeild...I wish I could offer more...You may continue these dreams until you reach a resolve.
You'll need not the aid of a fortune teller's words......no worries.....................................Dr Fill
Dr Fill
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion