Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

need to find out meaning asap!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

need to find out meaning asap!

Postby javana101 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I had a dream, I really don't remember how it started so i'll tell you what I remember. I remember living across the way from a close friend. I went to his house to talk to him and the next thing you know he's madly kissing me. I got scared and i started to run out of the house when he stopped me. He put his hand on my stomach and asked me how "he" was doing. I said fine and left. While I was walking I was looking at the reflection of me on my living room window. I was about four months pregnant. I walked into my house hearing my stepdad and my uncle arguing. They were arguing about what kind of pizza to get and how many to get. Finally they settled on one pepperoini and sausage pizza and one cup of coffee that came with the pizza. Although there was four people and they settle for three pieces of pizza each. Then after i called the pizza place to place my order ny dad said he had told me that he wanted a deep dish pizza because it could fill him up. My uncle started arguing with him and told him that he hadn't told me that. So i left out of the room. I had went in my room got dressed and was about to leave when my mom stopped me and told me to be careful. I told her that i would and i can take care of myself because i was only going across the way to my friends house. When i got to my friends house, his cousins was there. I was sitting on the couch watching him and his cousin play the game when my dad, my uncle,my ex, and my brother and my sister came over. My dad and my uncle started teasing my friends cousin because he was short and my friend told him that they had to leave. My ex stayed behind. i asked him wasn't he leaving too and he said no. I asked him why and he said i might do something with my friend. I got frustrated and left. he stayed behind. I remember telling my mom but i dont remember what she said. I went outside to my backyard and my dog and a white cat where fighting. i tried to stay out of the fight but somehow my dog ended up biting me and the cat bit me too. I ran back in the house and thats when i woke up.

What might help you guys a little is that im am an 18 year old female, i have an ex boyfriend whom i have been in a relationship for nearly 3 years. he is a stalker....literally. I cant talk to any guys when hes around and since we work at the same job different shifts, he has a habit of checking my schedule and who will be working with me while i'll be working. He has a hard time accepting that we are no longer together. My close friend lives in california and I still live with my parents. If you guys can help me and tell me what this means i will me so very grateful. Thank you
javana101

Re: need to find out meaning asap!

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:38 am

In dream language symbols a kiss means a help/ a favor.
And a 9 months pregnancy means a loan or a bonus around $5000 and 4 months pregnancy means you will receive around $2000 as a loan or a bonus.
This will happen in a few weeks to a few weeks of course you will receive its news earlier.
Please update when you received the message for a loan.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion