Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Odd dream

Postby lally » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 pm

I had a dream that I was swimming in a lake, there were lots of sailboats. For some reason I went underwater and there was an upside down car floating in it. I started to swim away from it and it started following me. So I grabbed another car to block it from me and I got away. The water was a light yellow color. Can someone help me with this dream? Thank you Lally.
lally

Re: Odd dream

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Immersed or overcome with hostile (angry) emotions, with egression the only coping skill. Turns dreamer's course thru life 'upside down'.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Odd dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 pm

A lake means a work place, swimming means working.
Going under water means you will gain some kind of power at work.
Boats are smaller work place around.
A car means another work place.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion