Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

trying to escape from High school~

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

trying to escape from High school~

Postby obsolete soul » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Well Ive been out of school for 5 years now and really dont miss it but I keep having recurring dreams about being in the school; its always the same setting too all dark and dim (spooky) and Im always trying to escape; sometimes I end up in class with a bunch of ppl and sometimes Im just running through looking for a way out; theres always a huge black hole that blocks the exit and Im soooo scared to go near it; and the weirdest thing is when Im at my locker...I seem to always find it and dont know the combination so I just guess and its right; Only once I escaped from there; and when I finally got home I barely made it inside and my mom asked me where my shoes were and she told me to go back and get them so I did! and ended up getting lost and running around...but its fun!!! :wave:
obsolete soul

Re: trying to escape from High school~

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Perhaps dreamer left something unfinished from adolescence.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby murph » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 pm

High school here could mean the higher or spiritual lessons in life.. overcoming fear and darkness. And finding your spiritual..You at some level understand this. Your mum may not..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 pm

A class and school is a symbol for building or renovating a house.
Do you work for a construction company?
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion