Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me, please!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help me, please!

Postby Susie Q » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 am

Hi!
Okay, now I’m really hoping there’s someone out there who can help me interpret this crazy dream I’ve been dreaming the last few months.
The dream is different from time to time, but the main subject is always the same: I’m having a baby and it’s a girl. It was for about four months ago I dreamed it the first time. I dreamed that I was sitting at my grandma’s house with the baby wrapped in a pink blanket and all my family members were taking pictures and celebrating the birth. I was really happy in the dream and when I woke up I had the same feeling, a feeling of cheerfulness and joy. Then a few months went by without me dreaming any special dreams when suddenly one night I was “haunted” by the same dream again. I had a baby girl again and she was smiling to me and she was the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen. Two weeks after I dreamed that I was baking and had a bun in the oven. I know, it sounds hilarious, but it really scared me! I talked to a friend of mine about it and she said that I’m probably just going through a change in my life, but what change? I was working in the same shop I’d always worked in and was living in the same place and did absolutely nothing new. The only thing that maybe could’ve been new was that I was moving to a new place in January to begin studying. So I figured that I probably would stop having these dreams after the moving, but now, this very night in the new town I’m living in, I dreamed the same dream again! This time the birth was secret and it was really important to make sure that nobody got to know anything. And it’s really weird, but I was talking to the child explaining why it was such a secret and she totally understood it and said “its okay, mummy”.

What do you think all these dreams mean? I did not like it when I dreamed the same dream again this night… I mean, now I live in this new place and the new start should’ve been here already, why do I keep dreaming the same things?? I really hope somebody out there has an answer to me. And yeah, there’s one more thing... The baby’s father is always the same guy. It is not a man I have a connection to anymore, but I used to date him a few years ago. Now I don’t know where he is, but as far as I've heard he’s engaged. I don’t understand why I get his name every single time.. I don’t understand any of this really and it scares me.
Help me, please?

-susie Q-
Susie Q
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me, please!

Postby Guineapirate » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am

Hi Susie, based on your dream, I'd say that it could possibly represent two things. I don't necessarily think that the dream is a reflection of the changes occuring in your life, rather I think it represents some desires/goals you wish to attain.

I think the dreams about babies could represent completion of your studies as both require a great deal of time and effort to develop. The other possibility is that you're craving a relationship with someone who will love you unconditionally. Are you currently involved with anyone?

I hope this helps.

Take care.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion