Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is This Normal?!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Is This Normal?!

Postby DreamBIG_77 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm

[size=50][size=85]A friend recommended this site to me after I told her about my dream issues. Is it normal to have the same type of dream every time you dream? Almost every dream that I can remember since I was a child has had one common theme in it. In all of them I'm going on a journey. The dream is always centered on me going somewhere. Thats the only similary in them though. The places I go, the people I meet, and what I do always change. And sometimes it isn't obvious that it is a journey but I always end up going somewhere. From what I read about recurring dreams, this isn't one of them. Is this normal? [/size][/size]
DreamBIG_77

Return to General Dream Discussion