Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Attempting to kill me/ Son about to die

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Attempting to kill me/ Son about to die

Postby Livingthedream » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 pm

I had a dream last night about my brother waiting in the car with another person (girl stranger). When I got in I saw girl in back of car and new she was going to hurt me. I looked over and my brother who lives with me is in the front seat pointing a shot gun at me. He was getting ready to shoot me and I finally could speak out loud "Please don't I love you". My heart rate, sweat, and scarred outloud words woke me up before he fired???????

Today I had a second dream about my son about to die. I was driving and a little girl was sitting in the road. I swerved to miss her. THe next thing I know I am looking for my 7 year old son and he is laying on top of a tree limb on ground and not moving. I rush over and grab him and start yelling. He barely says "you feel warm". I then woke up and was sooo upset.

These dreams are within 48 hours of each other? Any insight? I have been very upset and can't stop seeing both dreams so vividally.
Livingthedream

Return to General Dream Discussion