Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP Me figure this out!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP Me figure this out!

Postby Tuulaire » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi! You can call me Tuu.
In my dream I was pregnant (I am still very young btw) and I was happy - but I was supposed to be wed to a man I didn't like as much as another - and they were symbolized by a dog and a cat at times - Like shapeshifters. I liked the dog better - and he liked me too - our parents refused our wishes the night of my wedding to the "cat" man - and it ended with my "dog" lover consoling me. Also, I felt the baby kick in two places, and that this all took place around the area where I had my first kiss(by a church xD ). My ex did not figure in this dream at all, though. Can anyone help me figure this out?
Tuulaire
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP Me figure this out!

Postby revealer » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Your in a fight with yourself about whether or not you want to settle down. You are going to need to strike a balance between the two natures. Your one nature the "cat" side if you will desires to be independent. You don't really want to be held down or responsible to anyone or anything. The dog side of you says you know what I would like to have a husband/wife in my life to share with.

Here is the beautiful part of your dream. The baby that is kicking inside you. The baby is representing your future. While you are struggling now, joy will come to your life in the future.

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion