Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Incompetent stalker dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Incompetent stalker dream

Postby RibZ » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:56 pm

I dreamed that there was a guy stalking me, but he sucked at it. He followed me around, staring and asking me out. I just laughed.
One time, he got all brave and took my hand. He led me to his place and I was really lazy. so I went along. He tried to kiss me and then he touched my chest. I stood up and walked away, giggling.
IDK what it means. :?
I'm confused. Stop talking.
RibZ
the artiste
the artiste

Re: Incompetent stalker dream

Postby revealer » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Every so often our subconscious when it is lacking will open up a door. When the door is open it will reveal one of two things. The first being something positive that you never knew about yourself. The other would be something that you are desiring. It would appear that you are looking for fantasy sex with this particular individual. You don't say if you know this particular individual but it would appear that way. I am drawing from the part were you say that he kissed you and touched your chest. All you did was walk away giddy. If you weren't looking for fantasy sex it could be assumed that you would shout rape, runaway, scream and get really disgusted as well as call the cops.

The heart wants what the heart wants. It appears that you are in need of a really hot and steamy night in the bedroom.

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Incompetent stalker dream

Postby RibZ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:27 am

I will clarify.
When I say that I was laughing or giggling, it was in a mocking way. I was laughing [i]AT[i] him, now with pleasure from his actions.
I'm confused. Stop talking.
RibZ
the artiste
the artiste

Return to General Dream Discussion