Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Acid

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Acid

Postby MegB » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:46 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago that i was at an underground rave where everyone was doing drugs. A friend of mine slipped acid, something i have never done before, into my drink and then told me about it. Instead of being mad i was excited and the rest of my dream was this crazy acid trip i can't even really describe but there were a lot of colors and random shapes forming out of nothing. I woke up completely tangled up in my sheets and all the rest of that day i felt like i had really done acid. I have no idea what this means and i need some help figuring it out...
MegB

Re: Acid

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Open the doors of perception.
Acid burns. Something you think is special, or pretend so, is burning you, killing you. Nothing comes of it.
Tell me what it is.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion