Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Airplane Crash and A Garden

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Airplane Crash and A Garden

Postby Borders » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Last night i had a strange dream where i was back at my old house tending to a garden that me and my mom started, but in real life there is no garden. Anyway, my garden is in the lower part of the yard and hers is on top of the house, my garden is all green plants with no flowers but my moms has these really big rose bushes with pink flowers. While im looking up at the flowers from my garden i hear a plane over head, when i look up there is a large airplane over head and it looks like both of it's wings have been ripped off. I watch it go another quarter mile and crash into an empty field near my house. I feel the ground shake and then the plane explodes into a huge fire ball. In my mind i'm thinking "turn around, the heat is coming." So i turn around and feel waves of heat ripple over my back and start to burn, and as this happens im watching all of the plants in both gardens start to wither and fall apart. I collapse on to my knees and feel rocks dig into them and i start to cry and say "i'm sorry, i'm sorry". I'm not sure if im saying sorry to the plants or my mom. After that i call 9-1-1 and tell the lady that there has been a plane crash and she asks me if there are any officers near by. I say no and then a cop car pulls up out of nowhere and 4 cops come out rushing to me asking if im ok and looking at the withered gardens. At this point the dream "jumps" to my moms point of view as she is watching the plane crash and she starts freaking out and smacking my dad saying "we have to get back" over and over. The dream then jumps back to me and im explaning what happened to the cops when i wake up.
This was a really vivid dream and i really felt the heat from the fire. Why do we feel things physically in dreams sometimes? My back still feels a little hot.
"So Farewell Hope, and with Hope farewell Fear, Farewell Remorse; All that is Good to Me is Lost; Evil be thou my good."

John Milton, Paradise Lost
Borders
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Airplane Crash and A Garden

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Icarus.
If you fly you fear you will harm your mother.
Too hot to handle.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion