Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Help. I have a Bad Feeling It's Important.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream Help. I have a Bad Feeling It's Important.

Postby NeedDreamHelp » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Okay, last night I had a really wierd dream. I woke up, and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day, I have this wierd feeling that it's really important, I looked up everything I could to it, and the dream was negtive, it really freaks me out about this. Please help!

In my dream, I'm walking with my step-dad(the only father I've ever known) and we're not talking, just walking along a sidewalk in the town we live in. We come across my friend's father, he gives us a friendly little black snake. We keep walking, and after a bit, we come across a bright green python. He picks it up, and keeps walking with one snake in each hand. After a bit, he puts both snakes down on someone's lawn, and the big green python decapitates the little black snake, before eating the head and the corpse. The snake then hisses at my step-dad, and coils itself up. then my step-dad annoys the Python, and my little brother(who wasn't there earlier) and I start warning him that the python will bite him if he doesn't stop. But he continues, and the snake bites his right hand, but instead of blood, it's green slime! The wierd thing is, I'm completely emotionless throughout the whole dream, and instead my dream self is thinking about my crush.

In my mind, I can't help but connect the dream to my crush, and what happened yesterday. Yesterday I told him I liked him, and he said he didn't know how he felt about me, but he asked me to go out with him on friday. It's my first date. He's a really nice guy, and I know he wouldn't lie to me, because we're really good friends. The dream kinda scares me because I can't stop feeling that: #1: It's something important, #2: It has something to do with Friday.

I'm getting scared about going on my date now, and I'm not quite sure what to do, please help me decode the dream so I can rest at ease and have fun on my date! :worry:

I haven't slept since I woke up sweating from the dream, so I only got about an hour and a half of sleep last night. :banghead:
NeedDreamHelp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion