Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing friends I hadnt seen in a while

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Seeing friends I hadnt seen in a while

Postby Whatcat1 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Last night I had a dream where I was in a room with several people who I have not seen or spoken to in a while. 1 was a high school friend, 1 was a college friend, and 1 was a guy who I dated but he went back to his ex and we havent seen each other or spoken in over a year. All these people have no connection to each other. We were at someone's house, all just hanging out. A singer, Keyshia Cole, was there too, hooking up with some guy I didnt know. Then as soon as the guy I dated entered the room, I told my friends "Just my luck, he's here- time for me to go." And I started to leave. And that was the end. What does this mean?
Whatcat1

Re: Seeing friends I hadnt seen in a while

Postby temper » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm

MAYBE this guy IS about to enter your life again and oyur feel you need advice on the issue an your freinds you dremnt of, maybe they know what there talking
bout when it comes to this subject so its only natural to have them around just incase.

sometimes theres a feeling you get during a dream.
Did it feel like this was the case?
I think there will more of these dreams to come, followed by maybe seeing him in person.
Did you want to get back with him or feel like you could be just freinds? :blowingkisses:
temper
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion