Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i feel that this dream means something imp.!if any1 cld help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

i feel that this dream means something imp.!if any1 cld help

Postby NiNi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 am

I dreamt that I was in school and I ditched school with 2 of my friends.my best friend and her friends boyfriend.. They were high(took weed) I didn't I was scared 2 get caught I saw the priciple's helper looking at the building(apartment)anyways a lot of things happened the imp.thing is that my boyfriend haad a fight with me and I was looking like a prostitute and he sent me a msg a long msg and I was peeing on it.and it ws a letter on the floor that got erased by my pee!I start running after the fone 2 write him a msg (cz I ws feeling so scared he'd break up with me)some guys stuck the headsetof my fone to a far small bus and guys were laughing how I'm running after it. I went inside the bus I found a fone I wrote him a letter ! The bus owner comes in he thought iwas stealing I tolg him no I'm not this is my story and I swear I just sent a msg.he believed me and wanted 2 help me. He dropped me back to the same hotel I was in(the place where I peed on the letter)so when I went down there was a lot of mothers and there daughters they we're looking at me in a way "oh look at the bad girl" but there daughters we're dressed just like me!
That's my dreamm could u please help me tell me what it means
NiNi

Return to General Dream Discussion