Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I had a repeating dream and its kind of freaking me out

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I had a repeating dream and its kind of freaking me out

Postby Jake11693 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hey if someone could reply to this sometime it would be great because this dream is driving me crazy ok here it goes

During most of the dream im in this small gloomy pale blue moonlit halway and its just gross looking with crap all over the corners and stuff and im running back and for th in it and hitting my head as hard as i can on each side repetatively then toward the end i see myself and im this ugly bald sweaty zombie looking thing and i can barely hold my head up im not really hurt or anything but after i see myself i walk into somewhere that i really lloved to be like for instance the most recent dream it was my brothers room at my old house and then i woke up

If it helps to know this then here

im 16
not really the greatest overall life but i wouldnt say im depressed
ive had this dream at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks

So yeah if u know anything about dreams this one is really freakin me out and something is telling me it means something and i kwanna knowwhat so please reply honestly and dont just try to screw with me please.
Jake11693

Re: I had a repeating dream and its kind of freaking me out

Postby Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:57 pm

You're running around in circles and not going after what you really want in life, and because of this you dont feel truly alive and until you go for your dreams and make them happen for yourself you will never feel really alive.... you will be a zombie, basically, running around going no where and doing nothing important until you decide to break the cycle.
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Return to General Dream Discussion