Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

SAME unknown child in two different dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

SAME unknown child in two different dreams

Postby CourtneyR4788 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was walking down a hall and met a small curly haired blonde girl. She told me she was 5 years old and her mom was having a baby. I suddenly felt the need to get her out of wherever we were and told her we had to go. I picked her up and ran down the hall.

I didn't really give much thought to the dream but then last night I dreamed I was in a daycare of some sorts and the exact same girl was in the room with other children. In my dream I did not know her but again felt the need to get her out of the place she was and so I picked her up and began to run with her.

When I woke up I was really creeped out that it was the same girl I was trying to save in two completely different dreams. I have never seen this girl in real life and as a college student I'm not even around children. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who this girl may be symbolizing or what this dream could mean?
CourtneyR4788
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion