Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help on interpreting these dreams i have had D:

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help on interpreting these dreams i have had D:

Postby Lemxon » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

days ago , i remember having a really descriptive dream.
i was in a fist fight with my best friend.
With him starting it.
He punched me in the face.
and he was gonna do it again. and i told him to do it.
then we started fighting. we threw eachother into walls. and tables.
and we did alot of punching. and alot of kicking into stomachs and into heads.

but it ended with me taking him down and punching him continuously.
and i could see him dripping with blood. and i could feel the blood dripping from my head. and see my knuckles bleeding and my arms having cuts all over.

2 days ago. it was similar to my dream. only i was confronted by a gang. and i was thrown into a window and i fell on top of a car. and i was in the hospital.

yesthuday.

it was a shooting. i was shooting someone. i dont know who. they were trying to shoot me. and i saw a boat. and i was trying to shoot them while running. and as i get on the boat. i get shot on my right shoulder. and im like running all over the place while bleeding. and i see my 2 friends out of no where. and we go up to the front of the yacht/boat. where we asked someone for community service. then i got shot continuously.

help with intepretation
Lemxon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help on interpreting these dreams i have had D:

Postby revealer » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm

You are in the middle of inner conflict. You are waging a battle between you and your subconscious. As best as I can see it is all tied up. What turmoil am I having you ask? I dunno

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Help on interpreting these dreams i have had D:

Postby territone_way » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 pm

yeah, as revealier said, it seems like you have some sort of inner conflict and even though you're trying to avoid it, you end up getting hit by it over and over again. In the first dream when it's your best friend friend, I see that you're trying to tackle whatever your problem is to recklessly. It shows as your friend because that would probably cause more of an impact if you beat up your friend. The person closest to you. With the gang I see that you've somehow gotten the message from the first one and you're now being confronted by the problem and virtually killed. The final dream has your subconscious confused. You're getting shot, this problem is trying to take you down (mentally). and instead of just taking it or fighting back, you just run. This shows that you can't run from your problems or they'll find you anyways. You seeing your friends in the dream is telling you that you need to look to them for help. Maybe not those two people in particular, but friends in general. don't take them out of your lives if they seem concerned, etc.
I hop this helped.
territone_way

Return to General Dream Discussion