Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

cute baby kitten in shower bathing?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

cute baby kitten in shower bathing?

Postby chelseaech » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 pm

:dreams:
In my dream my mom told me she was going to get me a hamster that ive wanted. I waited in her car for her to come back from the pet store but when she got back she handed me the cutest white young kitten with bright green eyes, I named it Alaska. In my dream i cuddled with the kitten and treated it like a child?! (im not much of a animal lover btw) Then a part of my dream i remember most vividly is when i was taking a shower and Alaska jumped in behind me and started sticking its cute paws in the water and rubbed her wet paw on her face trying to clean itself. Every now and then I would turn around and put shampoo on her to help her wash and sprayed the shower head on her so she could play with the water. ???
Cats are not supposed to like water. And you dont need to give a cat a bath, it bathes its self.
BTW: I am 17 and have a boyfriend of 1 year and 4 months. I have been having alot of fights with my divorced parents about letting me go out with my friends and boyfriend. If this helps at all...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??!!
chelseaech
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: cute baby kitten in shower bathing?

Postby ahuertas84 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:50 pm

just taking a stab at this but in the first part where u think ur getting a hamster but u got a cat seem that u have an expection of ur relationship from ur mother and its completey the oppisite then u expected .
the shower seems to me as a cleansing since water is a renewal
and perhaps the cat getting in shower with u is maybe ur realtionship with ur mother needs cleansing or a renewal since u stated that u have been fighting with her alot maybe u need to talk these issuse out with her
ahuertas84

Postby chelseaech » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm

that makes sooo much since! thankyou =D
chelseaech
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:24 pm

This dream is about being a baby and being an animal. Having sex before you are ready. Confused and disorganized emotions.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion