Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A list about my own mistakes and weakness?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A list about my own mistakes and weakness?

Postby dark_beautty » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 pm

I just had this dream last night it was about a guy celebrity (forgot his name) and so I would always be sitting down and he would always sit or lay next to me. Until suddenly I saw him write a list about me, I wasn't sure what it was so I read it closer. Looking at that list was a list of some of my mistakes and some of my weaknesses, I couldn't see all of what he wrote because some words were blurred out. Then he said to me "every mistake you do and every weakness you have, I will write it down on this list." Then I looked at him puzzled and I said "why do you even care about me??!! No man has never cared about me in my entire life!!!!!!"

So I don't understand, why would a celebrity male do that in my dream??
dark_beautty
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion