Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

the wolf girl

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

the wolf girl

Postby only_me » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 pm

ok this is an odd dream ive had very recently

it was at college running for the bus to catch it and everything looked normal as i ran but then i turned a corner and there were no buses or people it was all abandoned (by the way it hardly snows here) anyway i then see something half buried in the snow near me.....i look and it looks like a half eaten deer......then i see in the distance wolfs comeing towards me and when they approch they look and niff at the deer then a black one looks up at me and then suddenly sorta transformes instantly into a woman with black hair then she dissapeared and reappeared in an instant right in my face and said "they want you" with that the other wolfs looked at me and snarled then turned into men and appeared all around me like the woman had done.

please help me understand this dream

and id love it if you could please please answer my other post called "strange dream girl"

thank you all =]
only_me
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: the wolf girl

Postby temper » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

sorry but the only thing i can think is that maybe a group of people are going to gang up on you
and you posibly know someone they'v already done this to.
in my book it says thatyou have a thieving person in your employ and to hear the howl of a wolf, you will discover a secret alliance to defeat you in honest
competition.

sorry about that but the best i can do at this time of the morning after late night

hope it helps
temper
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: the wolf girl

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Time to let go of childhood innocence.
See my comments to Black Butterfly.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion