Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream-

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My dream-

Postby Angela950 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 am

I dreamed that I met lady who gave me a cute sweet little baby...The next thing I knew I was walking down the street with my 7 year old daughter as she was asking the normal 575 questions such as .... can I hold the baby , what a sweet baby, what is her name....I was like yes she is sweet. My husband was walking about a block behind me with another lady having a conversation...The lady he was walking with was telling him shouldn't he be walking with his wife and daughter he was like no...they are alright... and kept on walking with her. My other daughter who is 23 years old and pregnant was walking on the other side of the street still pregnant. I met up with my Pastor and his wife and several people from my chuch and they looked as though they were either coming from or going to a funeral all of their faces were somber....and he was talking about devine appointments and how we should handle them. We met at the end of the street and all except my husband got into the car and as we were going to exit the driveway a big truck just flipped over in front of us. None of our party was hurt, but I was like...whew we were almost in an accident. I was crying and when I woke up the baby was gone....
Angela950

Re: My dream-

Postby Angela950 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 am

I dreamed that I met lady who gave me a cute sweet little baby...The next thing I knew I was walking down the street with my 7 year old daughter as she was asking the normal 575 questions such as .... can I hold the baby , what a sweet baby, what is her name....I was like yes she is sweet. My husband was walking about a block behind me with another lady having a conversation...The lady he was walking with was telling him shouldn't he be walking with his wife and daughter he was like "no...they are alright"... and kept on walking with her. My other daughter who is 23 years old and pregnant was walking on the other side of the street still pregnant. I met up with my Pastor and his wife and several people from my chuch and they looked as though they were either coming from or going to a funeral all of their faces were somber....and he was talking about devine appointments and how we should handle them. We met at the end of the street and all except my husband got into the car and as we were going to exit the driveway a big truck just flipped over in front of us. None of our party was hurt, but I was like...whew we were almost in an accident. I was crying and when I woke up the baby was gone....[/quote]
Angela950

Return to General Dream Discussion