Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dying kids under my watch

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dying kids under my watch

Postby ButterCup16 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 am

Hey! I was wondering if anyone could help my with a dream that i just had. I'm trying to get out of an old complex relationship, I thought it was over and i get pulled back in with new bad information and it's making me so mad and upset...

I just dreamed that I was babysitting 3 kids (one was about nine and the other two were about 6). The tree kids looked the same (I don't know that many kids that age so it seemed normal). And we were playing in my mom's room and they were having snacks. I was giving them all brain bites, but they ate a lot of them and i kept on feeding them that. the more i did, they were just lying there on the counters. Then, it's like i remembered that you are not suppose to eat more then 2 bags a day because of all the fibers in it. The kids went to the bathroom a lot to the point where it was alarming like they've been so much that they shouldn't have anything else to go to the bathroom for. my mom came in and found up in her room and looked at the 2 younger kids and noticed the were not moving. that's when i realized that they were dead. they looked so dehydrated. I made the other kid left stop eating before the same thing happen to him. But it all hit me then, I was there, I fed them, I didn't realize i was poisoning them and i was, and they died under my watch. I didn't know what to do at all. I called my brother to explain what happened and he said it was a classic case of i don't know what because that's when i woke up. I know it's a ridiculous situation but it seemed so serious. The only thing that i took with me from my dream is that 2 kids died under my watch and i caused it... I'm going through so much right now and it's not all good, and it thought it was over and now this... and this dream. Could someone please help me??
ButterCup16

Re: Dying kids under my watch

Postby revealer » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 am

The good news is that your dream doesn't mean that two children are going to die in your care. What it does symbolize is a coming of age. You see as we get older our "childlike" nature dies off. I recommend that you examine your life. You will see that you are actually maturing.

Hope this helps...
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Dying kids under my watch

Postby ButterCup16 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Oh yes it does. i can see how this is significant right now in my life. Thank you so much for your help :D
ButterCup16

Return to General Dream Discussion