Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Airports, boats, pirates, drugs and spiders!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Airports, boats, pirates, drugs and spiders!

Postby Graz » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 am

One helluva random dream! lol

I can't make any sense of this, so was hoping someone else might!

It started off with me at an airport, waiting to go on holiday to Egypt. While at the airport I suddenly seemed to realise that I was going on holiday by myself, which sucked, so I was ringing/texting loads of people I knew to try and get them to come along, but no luck. There was a girl there I was talking to, friendly I seem to remember, but then she spoke to a security guy or something and they took me away and told me I wasn't allowed on the plane, and I had to get a boat to Egypt.

I was then on a big yellow dinghy/life raft with plenty of other people, trying to get to Egypt (although I don't think that was the boat I was put on first... I have a feeling I was on a helicopter at some point, but that might've come after the dinghy). Anyway, somewhere along this bit I found out my dad decided he'd come on holiday with me, and was on his way to Egypt.

We then went past a big luxury ship (not quite a cruise ship, but bigger and more like a cruise ship than a speedboat), and I think my dad was on it, and it was someone's boat that he knew.... so I jumped across onto this boat (or maybe jumped out the helicopter onto this boat? its hazy)... Someone saw me and told me I wasn't allowed on this boat, but I told them I knew the captain so they said okay and started to take me to the captain... then for some reason there were loads of pirates on this ship (despite being a modern day cruiser still), who tried to grab hold of me and throw me back off, but I started shouting for the captain and he came and I told him that the pirates were trying to cause a mutiny on his ship!

Then I think the girl from the airport pulled me into a room on the boat, and told me we were even. I was happy to see her, but then got angry and pushed her out the way and held her arm and shouted at her "even? how are we even? its your fault I'm in this mess to start with!" but she told me we were even, and to check my backpack... she then told me she'd hidden some sort of drugs or illegal substances in it, which was why I'd got thrown off the plane to start with... I then went into the bag and there was some stuff in there, and a big spider (not like a tarantula, but a big house spider... although I swear it had more than 8 legs), and someone picked the spider up out the bag and dropped it and it was running all around me.... then I woke up.

Random, right? Any insights there? Or am I just weird? lol
Graz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Airports, boats, pirates, drugs and spiders!

Postby Graz » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 am

Bump, in the hope someone can help me!
Graz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion