Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

what does it mean when you cant get away?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

what does it mean when you cant get away?

Postby mushrooms » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Me and my friend were talking about dreams the other day and we started talking about how in almost every dream if one of us tries to escape a situation the same thing happens that makes it nearly impossible to do that. For her her eyes get really tired and she can't keep them open so its really hard to see things, for her mom she gets really dizzy, and for me my feet feel like they weight 1000lbs and I start to move almost in slow motion so I can't run no matter how desperate I am. I was just wondering what it means when this happens and why it is always the same thing for us but differs from person to person.

thank you!
mushrooms
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: what does it mean when you cant get away?

Postby mushrooms » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:31 pm

anyone? :?
mushrooms
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: what does it mean when you cant get away?

Postby stonefolks » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 pm

I have the same experience of being unable to get my eyes open all the way.

"To dream that your vision is obstructed signifies that you are having difficulties and errors in judgment."

But I don't know the signifigance of the other two, or the overall theme of not being able to escape. In my dream, it kind of feels like my eyes are dilated, and the light makes it hard to keep them open.
stonefolks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion