Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i see a lot of planes ( most of them are fighter plans)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

i see a lot of planes ( most of them are fighter plans)

Postby superboy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 pm

i have seen this same dream thrice or more than that. In this i see myself standing on our terrace and i see lots n lots of planes flying... big planes, small planes, fighter planes, carrier planes etc. I'm so used to my dreams that everytime i see this now, i feel like my dream has come true and i m actually seeing so many planes flying. But then again everytime it turns out to b only a dream. I even saw once in my dream about planning to set up a plane company, i even designed its logo. What does this dreaming bout planes means, i only see them passing from my city. in my last dream i video shot them in my mobile.
superboy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: i see a lot of planes ( most of them are fighter plans)

Postby temper » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Only thing i can think of is maybe a past life or the planes represent daytime ideas
Are you an ideas man?
temper
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby superboy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:25 am

does it have any relation with ideas.. yes i feel tht i m an ideas man... do thy represnt my ideas ??????
superboy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby temper » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 am

Well yes i think that they are.

since you are able to now move around try looking at the landscapeing,
see if anything else is going on,

Since you can use your phone and check your last calls or ant txts it may lead to some ideas you may have been represing.

I may be wrong but it couldn't hurt to try :idea: :)
temper
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby evildrspock » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:06 am

Well, planes suggest flying, suggest freedom, they;re above you, and you seem to like them, albeit with designing a plane company/logo and the like.

1) are you a pilot/around planes much at all in regular life?

if not, I would say they might represent what you like, something like freedom, which is forever above you and out of reach. but you say it's like a dream come true . . . in your dream . . . so maybe it's like you're happy to see other's freedom expressed.
evildrspock

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Flying, as for the lady with hawks, is about the need or desire to get above things. (Such as a family drama? Whence all the fighting?) Get above the fighting.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion