Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

voice in my head

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

voice in my head

Postby alisha35389@aol.com » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:13 pm

i had a dream that i was lying in bed. i was sleeping but someone was taliking to me in my head. i asked who it was and they replied "i am not the one you call god." i asked what she wanted and she said; "i can answere your questions." I asked her if i was going in the right path. she said; "yes" she then told me that; "a friend that you know of who is beautiful is on the wrong path and you need to help her, she will be very influencential in your life." i asked her if it was sonya. she said; "yes." i asked her if my friend hill was a good friend to me. she said "no." i was conciously aware that there were two people standing next to me as i lay there. they were watching but they were not participating in my dream. i knew them as familiar but i dont know who they are. my so called bad friend, "hill" came into my room with her two child cousins. i told her to go away because this was the first time my subcouncious had ever talked to me directly and i had more questions. she got mad and told me that this was her room too and that i needed to share, i got up and we began fighting. she had this possesed look in her eye that was quite frightenting. i woke up after that. what is strange is that she is one of my best friends. the last time i had a dream like this with one of my other very close friends; we had a very big fight. we have recovered since then but it was difficult. she betrayed my trust in a way. i cant help but worry a little. i feel a scence of foreboding. the girl that the voice told me i needed to help, "sonya" is actualy a friend of a friends who is a very succesful model who was a bridesmaid like me and hill to our mutual friend, karrian. we have met before on some occasions but she somehow was intimidated by me. she often says she has a lot of haters because she is attractive but my so called bad friend 'hill" says its just because she has a defensive personality or bad personality in which i agree with. any suggestions as to what this dream might mean?
alisha35389@aol.com
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion