Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being Trapped in a Stair Case

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Being Trapped in a Stair Case

Postby jimizredhouse » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:34 pm

I have had a lot of dreams about entering a staircase, like you would see in a sky rise building. But when I enter, the door closes and there is no way out. When I look, I can see stairs going up forever and down forever. I try going up but the stairs start missing steps or turn upside down and come down at a weird angle and I can not get to them. I try not to go down. When I look down the stairs I am affraid of what will be at the bottom. I read the dream dictionary about stairs on this webpage, but it doesn't say anything about being trapped. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jess
jimizredhouse

Re: Being Trapped in a Stair Case

Postby cherriebomb62 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Sounds like you feel you are being forced to deal with a life changing event or transformation of some sort..that maybe you dont feel like youre ready for..hence the "trapped" you cant get out..sounds like your dream is telling you that you really need to deal with this issue and you cant get away from it..the broken and weird angles sound like again things you are not ready to deal with because your afraid of the outcome and you dont have alotta confidence about taking on this transformation. Maybe you dont feel you are capable of "reaching" your goals safely and successfully with reguard to this issue.

hope it helpd :?
cherriebomb62

Return to General Dream Discussion