Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a river of red clouds

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a river of red clouds

Postby TWH » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Last night I dreamed I was in a nice hotel with my dad and sis. We were well dressed, as if for some kind of function. We were in a large atrium area on the hotel's first floor. Suddenly, there was a "shaking" and booming. It stopped and everyone looked around. It happened again, only longer and harder. We ran out the front doors and it was obvious we were somewhere tropical or at least warmer latitudes (I was thinking Hawaii, but that's just a guess because we were there a few years ago). The wind was really blowing and the palm fronds around the hotel were whipping back and forth. There was a little rain, and the clouds overhead were low, gray and moving quickly. Suddenly, a line of red clouds appeared coming through the light and dark gray ones, moving in the same direction only faster. Soon, there was a "river" of red clouds running through the gray, boiling and roiling as it moved along like fast moving water or a snake. Then, an oversized commercial jet, either flying in the same direction or carried by the red cloud river, comes roaring above us. It couldn't have been more than a couple of hundred feet above the ground, and it seemed like it was trapped in the red clouds or guided by them.

I remember looking up and yelling back at the hotel "It's a rip/tear in the time (something)".

Weird, huh?
TWH

Return to General Dream Discussion