Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i need feedback :-)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

i need feedback :-)

Postby STRATTHECAT » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:57 pm

So if anyone can help with this one it would be GREATLY appreciated!

The only dreams i have that have really signaled events that may currently be taking place or are about to are those that involve snakes. Normally they are everywhere rarely do they involve just one. This dream is specifically a Cobra that emerges out of a pond of water ready to strike! In the dream i am asleep in my bed and when i wake up and look over this Cobra is what i see...

SO any suggestions?
STRATTHECAT

Re: i need feedback :-)

Postby angelgirlie1231 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:30 pm

well... and this is straight from the dictionary here... To see a cobra in your dream, represents creation, and creative energies. Some situation or relationship has you hypnotized the pond means you need more quiet time so maybe it means you need some time to yourself and something will come to you, maybe like a scavanger hunt and this leads you to your next clue. who knows. keep dreaming ;)
angelgirlie1231

Return to General Dream Discussion