Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Theme

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurring Theme

Postby cheekyschica » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 am

I had a rather strange and very lucid dream last night. While the dream itself was unusual it did include a part that is recurring.

I dreamt that I was in a room (institutional environment) with my parents. Then just my mom who died about 10 years ago. There was also a woman there I know, former colleague. I thought it strange she showed up at this place the same time I was there. Then in the dream my mom said she had been living with this woman who was taking care of her. My mom looked young and happy. All of a sudden my mom was gone and I wandered into a place where the ceo of my former company was being waked. I saw the foot of a bed with flowers all around but I did not see the body. I saw his family grieving. Then I was having lunch with two friends and I became extremely upset because a stranger played a joke on me and hid my lunch. I walked out in a huff and then became stranded. I knew where I was but I had no way to get home. The 'stranded' situation occurs quite freqently in my dreams. Can anyone help with telling me something about what this means.

Thanks,
Chica
cheekyschica

Return to General Dream Discussion