Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

two snakes

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

two snakes

Postby mysteriouswonders » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:07 am

This dreams from climbing up hills to read new books led into trying to give a child friend two sugandi which is an ancient healing root. All of a sudden the child woudn't accept it due to the fact there were snakes inside the sugandi. I wasn't in fear. I was quite happy and curious. I would represent the healing part of the snake. I let them go and this one orange and black one came out and I saw the skin and understand it represents protection from illness, which makes perfect sense. I wanted to view them from the inside of the house through a big window to watch them move about the grass. It was my mom, brother, and I watching. This big one it was huge. It was brown but turning orange but was still inside the skin even though it was trying to come off. My brother and I got on our bikes and played this beautiful music trying to lull the big snake away from the house due to its massive length. What I don't understand is the two snakes and there sizes and even possibly the environment. Any help? Thanks
mysteriouswonders

Return to General Dream Discussion