Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my job,people i work with..and horrifying events.help!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

my job,people i work with..and horrifying events.help!

Postby haileyhailinson » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:15 am

I keep having awful dreams..for example..my daughter (16 months) gets murdered and i am laying beside her begging god to bring her back and ill go instead..she keeps waking up and dying again..Or Im at work and there is chaos everywhere police, ambulance.. i pull a dead man out of a sewer grate in front of his elderly wife..news casters..my daughter and husband are there,and there are purse snachers everywhere! these dreams always occur with either numorous people i work with , or at work...ahhh i really need help withthis! i wake up in a cold sweat with my heart racing every night.it has been everynight for 2 weeks now.
haileyhailinson

Return to General Dream Discussion