Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A friends dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A friends dream

Postby jamesis » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:38 pm

A friend had a dream and I said |'d see what we can do.

He dreamt he was on a construction site and a large man was there and there was a confrontation over territories. What was stranger was that everyone on the site was dressed in old tudor period clothing. He does not work on a building site.

He then saw a vase smashing and inside of the vase was a scroll.

I know the last bit has something to do with him moving forward in life although the construction site and tudor clothing is a mystery.
jamesis
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: A friends dream

Postby Guineapirate » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Howdy James, that's nice that you're helping your friend out. Does your friend have a Welsh or English background? The tudor clothing might be indicative of his ancestors and might be a reference to his past or his relatives. On the other hand, if he's Vietnamese or Middle Eastern, it probably has a different connotation. The construction side might have something to do with building something important in his life.

Has he recently had any disagreement with relatives over something such as a grandmother's will or something related to the family?
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: A friends dream

Postby jamesis » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 am

Yes. a while ago but yes? Wow
jamesis
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion